EXPLANATION TEXT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
I. Data Controller and Representative:
In accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, your personal data; as data controller, by ÖZER FERMUAR (“Our Company”) within the scope explained below
- Processing personal data in accordance with the law and honesty rules,
- Keeping personal data accurate and up-to-date when necessary,
- Processing personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes,
- Processing personal data in connection with the purpose for which they are processed, limited and measured,
- Keeping personal data for as long as required by the relevant legislation or for the purpose for which they are processed,
- Enlightening and informing personal data owners,
- Establishing the necessary system for personal data owners to exercise their rights,
- Taking the necessary measures in the protection of personal data,
- To act in accordance with the relevant legislation and KVK Board regulations in the transfer of personal data to third parties in line with the requirements of the processing purpose,
- Kişisel verileri yasaya uygun olarak tanımlı şekil ve sürede silme ve imha etme
It can be processed.
II. Purpose of Processing Personal Data:
Personal data collected,
- Suggesting the products and services offered by our company to you by customizing them according to your tastes, usage habits and needs;
- To carry out the necessary work by the business units in order to benefit you from the products and services offered by our company;
- Ensuring the legal and commercial security of people who have a business relationship with our company;
- Determination, determination and implementation of our company's commercial and business strategies;
- In order to protect the commercial reputation and trust of our company,
- Within the framework of carrying out the commercial activities of our company
Personal data will be processed within the terms and purposes of processing specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law.
III. To Whom The Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred And For What Purpose
Your personal data, for the purposes listed above; supervisory and regulatory authorities, relevant public institutions, professional organizations and similar organizations and persons or organizations permitted by the provisions of the Turkish Commercial Code and other relevant legislation, legally authorized public and/or private law legal entities within the scope of their legal authority, limited to the purpose requested, our consultants, to our auditors and/or service providers within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law No. 6698.
If your personal data is shared with third parties, necessary security measures are taken.
IV. Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection:
Your personal data, by our Company in any verbal, written or electronic media, in line with the above-mentioned purposes; It is collected in order to provide and develop the products and services offered, to carry out our commercial activities, and to fulfill our Company's contractual and legal responsibilities completely and accurately. Your data collected through various methods such as surveys, websites, employees and representatives, mobile applications and similar channels explained in our Clarification Text and for various legal reasons, within the scope of the conditions and purposes listed in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK, this text (II) and (III) numbers can be processed and transferred for the purposes specified.
V. Kişisel Veri Sahibinin KVK Kanunu’nun 11. Maddesinde SayılanHakları:
In this context, personal data owners;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to Articles 5 and 6 to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In the event that personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
VI. Data security:
ÖZER FERMUAR. It protects your personal data in full compliance with all technical and administrative security controls that must be taken in accordance with information security standards and procedures. The said security measures are provided at a level appropriate to the possible risk, taking into account the technological possibilities.
VII. Complaint and Communication;
Your personal data is meticulously protected within technical and administrative possibilities, and necessary security measures are provided at a level appropriate to possible risks, taking into account technological possibilities. Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVKK, you can submit your requests regarding the exercise of your rights mentioned above to our Company in writing or by other methods to be determined by the Board. If new application methods are determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, these methods will be announced by our Company. KVKK-Bilgilendirme.pdf By filling out the "Application Form Pursuant to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data" on the web address;
- Mehmet Nesih Ozmen Mah. Savas Cad. You can send a petition with your wet signature to the address of Onion Eye Business Center No: 12E Güngören/Istanbul Turkey, by writing "Information Request Under the Law on Protection of Personal Data" to the attention of the "Human Resources" department,
- You can send it through a notary public,
- firstname.lastname@example.org address, with a secure electronic or mobile signature, through your registered e-mail address or your e-mail address registered in our system, and/or
- "Word or pdf." By signing a file in format with a secure e-signature email@example.com You can send it to your e-mail by writing "Personal Data Protection Law Information Request" in the subject line.
We kindly ask you to submit your requests under the law to us by filling out the Information Form and using the procedures specified in the form.